Tuesday, November 6, 2007

You Know It's Sad When...

I guess I'm making up for lost time on blogging :p I have been pretty sick again the past couple of days. I always worry when I'm home alone with Genevieve and sick because it scares her. If me in the morning isn't scary enough, she has to see her momma arfing. :p I guess she has gotten use to it though. This afternoon I got her up from her nap, and I started to do the normal things we do after the nap. As I was getting ready to get her diaper changed, I had an overwhelming urge to visit the bathroom. I left her in her room, and ran to the bathroom. I then heard her come into my bedroom. She shut the door, and then came to the bathroom with me. She then patted my back the whole time. What a sweet baby girl. She's looking after her momma. How sad is it though when your toddler comes in to pat your back?

No comments: