Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Better Enjoy It


The weather here has been wonderful. It's been in the low 80s for a few weeks now. I love it when it is mild out. It makes my day feel a lot nicer. Days like these make it easy to do lots of outdoor activities. We love to play outside in the yard, Genevieve loves sidewalk chalk, and we like going to the park. As you can see here, she loves it outdoors. In this picture she is running her Dad's remote control tank.

It always seems to stay unseasonably warm in the winter when I'm pregnant. When I was pregnant with Genevieve it was in the mid to upper 80s until I went into the hospital. After I had her, it really didn't take long to cool off, but it was warm until. It seems to be the same story this go around as well. I realized today after having to turn back on the air, that I hadn't seen the weather for a long time. I am a weather nut. I like to know what is going on, and what they say it will be. It's just a thing. I love the news station here that has the weather at the same time every night. 10:17 pm the weather is on. It makes it easy to just flip on around the weather and flip back to another show when it's over. It makes life easier :)

Because I hadn't seen the weather for a long time, I thought I'd log onto the news station and see what the weather would be like the next few days. Boy was I in shock when it finally loaded. It said today and tomorrow would be 80. After that it will be in the 40s. I wouldn't mind a cool down, but that just seems like it is going to be downright cold. I might have to break out the winter clothes. Only bad thing, I don't have any maternity clothes for winter. I guess I better find some. Anyone know of a great place to buy some :)

Needless to say...I think our days of fun in the sun outside are coming to an end tomorrow.

No comments: