Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Uh Oh...Hold on Baby

I had an OB appointment today. As you have read, I haven't been feeling too well recently. I went in to my appointment just thinking everything would be fine. Last appointment (2 weeks ago) I was measuring 1 week ahead of schedule. They did my BP, weight, baby's heart rate, and then the doc came in to check how I was measuring. Come to find out...I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead this time. Hold on baby!! They are going to schedule an ultrasound this week or next to check if the baby is big or what is going on. Good news, I'll get to see my lil one again. Bad news, I have to resist asking what the sex is again :p I'm too far along now though. From the sounds of it, the day will be here before I know it. Next visit will be the start of my weekly appointments. It's hard to believe I'm already at the end. I can't really remember a lot of the first of my pregnancy, but it really doesn't seem that long ago. I guess time really does fly. Last time I was pregnant it seemed like it took forever. Maybe chasing that toddler of mine around has kept me busy. Just pray this baby holds on until it is safe for him or her to enter the world. I can take being fat, uncomfy, and sick just as long as my baby is safe.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!? I have an exam today, but I am SO calling you!