Friday, January 4, 2008

So, Shopping...Did It Go Good or Bad?

Inquiring minds want to know I'm sure :p We went out yesterday to the grocery store. I found out the day before that if I put Samuel in the Snugli, after the shock wore off he did well. So, I loaded up the van, drove to the store, put Samuel in the Snugli, and got Genevieve in and up in the cart. That is not as easy as it sounds with a newborn on your belly. After we got going in the store, Samuel knocked out and slept the whole time. We got going too fast and forgot a couple of things, but overall the trip went really well.

Today we headed out to WalMart. I didn't really need much, so I just left Samuel in the carrier and put him in the cart. Genevieve always LOVED her car seat. She never had an issue with going in it or staying in it. Samuel on the other hand hates it. I don't know if it is because of the different harness system in the two seats or if he just does not like being bound in anyway (he hates being swaddled too). Much to my surprise, after we got on the move, he calmed down and slept most of the time.

So, I guess the big question now...Will it continue? Only time will tell.

No comments: