Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting To Know You 2008

I got this off my cousin's blog. I couldn't resist taking it and posting :)

1. What is your occupation? I am a proud Domestic Engineer

2. What color are your socks right now? White

3. What was the last thing that you ate? Crackers and Peanut Butter

4. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Light Brown because it seems all I do at the moment is change a bunch of poopy diapers :p

6. The last person spoke to on the phone? My Mom

7. Who is the person who sent this to you? I stole it off my cousin's blog

8. Favorite drink? Coke (Sonic preferred)

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? I like to watch Nascar (what other sport can you watch the first bit, take a good 2 hour nap, and then see the end as if you didn't miss a thing), and I like to watch the dog agility completions. Does that count?

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, many times

11. Pets? 2 dogs

12. Favorite food? At the moment...I love Buffalo Wing

13. What was the last movie you watched? The new Bourne movie

14. What do you do to vent anger? Depends on what I'm angry about. Sometimes I argue with myself like I'm fighting with whoever I'm mad at.

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and Baby Dolls

16. What is your favorite season fall or spring? Spring

17. Cherries or Blueberries? I don't really care for either

18. When was the last time you cried? Last week. I was worried about some test results my mom was waiting for.

19. What did you do last night? Took my kids to a couple of bridal stores to find a dress for my sister's wedding. When we finally made it home, I crashed hard.

20. Favorite smells? Lavender, Lemon, Burts Bees Diaper Cream

21. What inspires you? Hearing other's stories of their lives and how the overcame things that have happened in their lives.

22. What are you afraid of? That I'm a bad mom.

23. Favorite dog breed? I don't think I have a favorite. I like dogs that I could control if I needed to. If it's too big, I'd not want to have it in my home.

24. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 on my key ring (home, mail box, parent's house) and then 1 on my car key ring.

25. Favorite day of the week? Any day my husband is off

26. How many states have you lived in? 4 states

27. Favorite holiday? Christmas

28. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? nope

29. Ever left the country? Yeah, I have been to Mexico, Singapore, and Malaysia

30. Favorite kind of music? Too many different types to really name just one.

31. Last book you read? The new Harry Potter book.

No comments: