Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time's Up!

So time is up! We don't have to wait much longer for my husband to be home. He was released from school around lunch time, and has started home. He will say with my sister tonight (6 hours away), and then make the extra 12 hours tomorrow. Since he is getting in early to my sister's place, he will wake up early and head this way. He should be home by dinner :)

As I think back over the last 5 months he's been gone, a lot has happened. Our kids were 3 months and 2 years and 4 months old. They are now 7 months and almost 3. Samuel has started to crawl, and he has 4 teeth. Genevieve has grown into quite the little girl, and she loves going to see her friends at school during the week. I have grown more tired than I have ever been, but I can say without a doubt, I will live.

I'm so glad that it is almost over, and I am so proud of my hubby. Not only did he finish his school, he made Honor Grad. All I know is that it means he got good grades, and only a certain percent of his class get Honor Grad. I always knew he was smart. He married me didn't he?!

No comments: