Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow! Lots of Things to Tell...

So I realize with everything going on, I've been bad about keeping up with my blog. I have also been trying to get things worked out on our move. I'm so ready for this thing to be done with. I just want it to end one way or another. It is just never ending, and living with that has been hard. I didn't know I could miss my stuff so much. I miss my sofa, my bed, and all my clothes. Funny how you miss things like that when you don't have them around.

I have been on the phone this morning trying to figure out what I need to do to get the van shipped over to Germany. That's going to be fun. I have to cut down a forest just to get the the number of copies of orders they want. I don't know what they need 7 copies for. I guess they loose some or something. I now have a list of things to do/get for the van, and I found out I don't need an appointment. So I guess that's a CHECK off the list.

I also called my bank this morning. I need a note saying it is okay to take the van overseas since there is a loan on it. It's not good after 30 days, so I have to call back. I enjoy calling and leaving things to the last second. :p While on the phone with them, I talked with my car insurance. Why is it so expensive to insure a car over there? It costs like 30 dollars more to insure just our van over there. Good thing we aren't taking another car.

My husband is going to try and get our airline tickets today at lunch time. I will be glad to get that done. I think maybe that will make it feel more official. We will see when he calls what happened and what all we have to do for that. I hope the seating is okay.

All in all the move is moving along. It's almost time for it to be over. Then I'm sure I'll be blogging about other things that are dragging on like getting our stuff. :p

No comments: