Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7 months


On Sunday Samuel turned 7 months. I can't believe it's already been that long. He's come a long way in those moths. He's already up to over 20 lbs (everyone teases that he hasn't missed a meal and my milk is just too fat). I know people who have 12 and 18 month olds who aren't even 20 lbs. I guess we just grow them big.

He has also started scooting. He's all over the place. He doesn't really crawl, more like frog hops. He doesn't know how to use his hands and move the forward. He is defiantly on the move though. He has also recently decided that the Roomba looks like fun and likes to play with it. Other fun things on his list are pool sticks, rubber ducks, a water bottle, and a fish chew toy. The day of my sweet baby boy being still are over.

Samuel is also enjoying solids now. Some days he just really doesn't like the taste. The other day he looked like I had fed him some horrible thing. He'd shutter and get a bad look on his face. I tried fruit, veggie, and a meal. All the same look. I think he just wanted something else that day.

Right now the big thing for him is teeth. He's cutting 6 teeth at the moment. Not fun. He's not doing too bad with it all. I'd want to die if I were cutting that many teeth. Night is the worst, but we make it.

Where does the time go? Soon I'll be talking about his first birthday and all that fun stuff. My little baby is starting to grow up, and he's growing too fast. I love you very much lil man. You are a wonderful blessing in my life, and I thank God for you every day...even on those nights you keep me up all night :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the pics of Samuel, and am so surprised by how much he resembles his big sister. He is just too cute, and time has indeed flown by!