Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm on a Diet

So, four months after giving birth, I need to go on a diet. I'm about at the place I was when I went on a diet before I got pregnant. I went back to Weight Watchers last night. I have a pretty big goal, so I have to remember to keep it small and go one step at a time. I have been to Weight watchers 3 times now. Each time I have missed getting my key chain. That is my first goal. I want one darn it. Hopefully in the next few months, I will have it, and I can brag about it :)

On another note, I went in last week for a blood test. I had some issues after I had Genevieve with my thyroid. When I was pregnant, it fixed itself, and I didn't need the meds anymore. Well, being that it has been some time, I wanted to make sure everything was okay. Today I got the call from the doctor's office, and my levels are still fine. So that is good news. I still don't need the meds to regulate my thyroid. I am hoping that being on a diet will help me out, and it will continue to stay that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Hope that you achieve your goals.... Keep us posted. Ryan and I have been trying to walk 2 miles a day to shed a few extra pounds.. It is such a struggle.

Amanda said...

Hey cuz -- I've been updating blog layouts for some local friends and would be happy to do yours too. Let me know if you'd like me to.