Sunday, April 20, 2008

At a Loss

I have hit a blogger's block. I have no idea what to blog about. I don't have anything major going on. I can't think due to the lack of sleep. I only know what day it is because I know that Moving Up and Trading Spaces come on Saturday night. Nothing huge has gone on except looking for airline tickets to go see my husband. OH MY WORD are they expensive. Someone tell Southwest to please fly into GA. We have made some plans, but nothing that is set in stone as of yet. I am kind of worried because we will have to fit the whole family (that includes two car seats) into a Ford Focus. I have started a list of thing that are must haves, and I'm trying to think what all we can take and only put in one bag. I am having to leave my beloved double stroller for my small and still loved (just not as much) umbrella stroller. I am now taking tips on how to make it in the airport with two children two and under, two car seats, and all our other junk alone. I am happy to say that I'm shelling out the extra 30 bucks for a non stop flight. All the airports (O'hare, Denver, and DFW) where we'd switch planes scare me with two kids. That and it was either a 4 hour layover or 40 mins. No thank you. It is very much worth the 30 bucks. Like I said, any tips would be great. I need all the help I can get. What was I thinking?!

No comments: