Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Brother Anyone?

Does anyone other than me watch this show? I have only watched the past 3 or 4 seasons. I have to say I'm addicted. I love this show. I can't tell you why, but I love it. If you don't know the show, it pretty much goes like this...

Twelve people enter the Big Brother House. Each week there are two competitions (Head of House, and Power of Veto), and then there is one eviction. Each week the HOH nominates two house guests for eviction. Then there is a POV competition to see if that person can take someone off the block or leave it the same. Then all the house guests vote on who to evict from the house. Then the loop continues with the HOH, nominations, POV, and eviction.

Anyway, I love the show. I don't know what it is about this reality show that I like, but I do. I know there are others out there. I was excited when they decided to do a Spring show. It usually only comes on in the Summer. The early airing this year was a result of the writer's strike. At least another season of BB came out of the strike :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We've watched nearly every single episode since Season One, and have even subscribed to the live feed and BB After Dark on Showtime. This bonus season, though, we just could not get into it. With the whole couples set-up, we got frustrated and stopped tuning in. It made the game confusing. That reminds me... we need to cancel our Showtime subscription!