Saturday, January 31, 2009

200?!

So everyone get ready to do a happy dance. This is my 200th blog post! *imagine confetti and sparklers and all that fun stuff now* In some ways I can't believe that I have 200 posts already, and in some ways it seems like I have been at this FOREVER. Now that we have that out of our systems, we can go about our regular blogging for the day.

Life today was pretty boring. Samuel seems to have a runny nose, and I think he might be coming down with what Genevieve and I had last week. I know for me, it wasn't fun. So I tried to keep things low key. That worked for the two of us, but Genevieve had other plans. She was crazy all day. We did survive the day though, and I'm happy to report they are both in bed asleep now. *knock on wood*

I have this tooth that is killing me. I know it isn't the tooth itself because I had a root canal done on it, and it is capped. It's under the surface, like down in the roots. The only thing I can think of is that something is wrong with it. I wear a night guard at night, and I wonder (it doesn't fit as well as it use to) if it is messing up the tooth or making things shift. The other thing I wonder is if it is due to me clinching my teeth at night. Either one makes sense to me. I guess I'm going to have to figure out when I can get in down here. I absolutely hate going to the dentist. I however know the consequences of waiting too long to go, and have learned my lesson.

See nothing too exciting! I think tomorrow I might try and hit up a store in town. Wait! Never mind. It is Sunday and stores here are closed on Sunday. That is one thing that is still hard to get use to. The kids and I will probably just take it easy again. Who knows. I guess it's anyone's guess.

No comments: