Wednesday, January 14, 2009

They Come That Big?


So, the picture isn't the greatest, but I think you can see what I'm talking about. Look at how big these snow flakes are! It was a weird day of weather today. (My husband is going to laugh hard when he realizes my blog is about weather :p)

The snow started this morning about 11. At that time it was like little icy pellets. They weren't very hard, but they were more solid than snow. I dropped Genevieve off at the CDC, and went about the day. I had several things to get done and buy while I only had one child. It was the same the whole morning we were out.

After we made it home, the snow seemed to change. It got really fluffy and big. It was so pretty. It seemed to cover the ground really fast too. I don't really like snow, but I would even venture to say that this was nice to watch. Too bad I don't have a fireplace.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! That snow is amazing! I'd love to see it IRL. You could handle four houseguests, right? :)