Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Gonna Get in Trouble!

So I don't always, nor usually, write about deals, websites, and things of that nature. However, two deals were brought to my attention today, and I have to be honest and say I bought more than a few things.

The Children's Place has a code (SA19) that gets you an extra 15% off. I bought some leggings, a hoodie, 3 long sleeved shirts, and a pair of fleece pants for under 25 bucks including shipping. It was a great deal in my eyes. They had a lot more stuff that I really liked, but they didn't have the sizes I needed. I tried to get things I knew I could use for awhile after winter was over.

Old Navy is also having a sale with a code to enter (HALFOFF). This will get you 50% off of the clearance price. It does not work for things that are just on sale or regular priced items though. Here I bought 3 long sleeved shirts, a pull over fleece, polo shirt, and a short sleeved shirt for under 26 dollars with shipping.

I now need to stop looking for deals because I have spent enough money for tonight. I hope you can find something you might like :) I hope I don't get you into trouble. Happy shopping!

No comments: