Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lack of People and Lack of Sleep

I realize I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I'd like recently. I don't usually have something set to blog about, I just come up with my thoughts for the day. It seems like the last week as pretty much been the same. It is very boring around here, and I'm totally exhausted. Before anyone asks, I am NOT pregnant. I don't know how many times I have been asked that in the last week. :p

It has been a week of adjustments. We went from a house full of people (4 adults and 2 kids) to an empty house. My in-laws left and my husband left all on the same day. I dropped my husband off right before I took my in-laws to the airport. The day was really full and busy. We spent just about all of that day on the road and running around taking care of things. The other events for the week included lots of errands, Genevieve going to school one day, and MOPS.

It is amazing how empty everything feels. I have found myself getting really tired. I don't really sleep well when my husband is gone anyway. The last few nights I have been up late, and I have been woke up early. I'm also trying to wean Samuel and get him to sleep through the night. So I haven't been getting the most sleep. Hopefully he will catch on soon, and I'll be sleeping good.

Other than that, life has been just going on. I told you I was boring :p I hope that everyone is having a great weekend, and I hope your week is great. Please get some of the sleep I can't seem to get :)

No comments: