Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh Man


I noticed I haven't blogged in awhile. I know most of it is due to the fact that I have been under the weather. It all started about 3 or 4 days ago. I would get really achy in the evening. I'd take a shower or bath, and I'd be okay. Yesterday it hit hard.

I started out the morning yesterday taking Genevieve to school. When I got home, I didn't feel really well so I took my temperature. At 8 am it was 99. Then by noon it was up to 103.5. It finally broke by evening, but in the middle of the night it was back up to 100.

I called Genevieve's school this morning and I asked if she could come in today even though it is not her normal school day. They called back and let me know it was fine and to bring her in. All day (until about an hour ago) my temp has been up at 100 to 102. My fever finally broke again, and I am now feeling a bit better. I am really sore, but I'm sure it is due to the fever. I just hope it stays away. Genevieve goes back to school again tomorrow, so I will have some down time still, but I still enjoy having her school days to do something fun for myself. Guess that isn't going to happen this week.

No comments: