Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gotta Love Free Stuff

I went to Best Buy this week, and I walked out with this beauty for free. That's right, I didn't pay even a penny to take this bad boy out of the store. When I saw it in the sale paper, I knew this was what I was going to get with our coupons.

We do that Best Buy rewards thing. So when you buy stuff, it adds up, and you get coupons for money off your purchase. My husband recently bought a new laptop while he was at school, so we got 25 bucks in coupons. Earlier in the week I got a $10 coupon for Reward Zone Appreciation. When looking at the sale ads, I came across this. It was on sale for $34. So in the store I went, and out I came.

It is so nice when you get free things. I love this bluetooth. It works awesome. I am totally happy with my "purchase."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, it's so cute! Love free stuff!