Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two Weeks Went Fast

Well our time in Georgia is coming to an end. We have been here for just about two weeks. We have had a great time with my husband. He's doing good in school, and he enjoys it much more than recruiting. We have spent the two weeks dining out, watching movies, swimming, and just enjoying each other.

As I said above, we took Genevieve to the pool over Memorial Day. She had a blast. It was fun to sit back and watch her play with the other kids and to do something new. She was a little hesitant at first to get in. She just got over her bath strike, and this was a big tub of water to her. After she got in and realized it wasn't going to get deep, she started to lighten up and have fun. She had so much fun, we had to bribe her to get out of the pool.

We will get back on the big airplane on Saturday to go back to Kansas. I am not as nervous about it all this time since I have done it once. The airline also allows for me to have one person come back with me on a gate pass. So my husband is now going to walk me back. That's good because it's a long haul in that airport.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, time flew! It seems like ten minutes ago I was giving you suggestions on making your trip simpler. Now you're on your way home again, and I'm away myself. Hope your return trip was better/easier than your outbound.