Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Five Months Ago...

Five months ago I was blessed with a wonderful baby boy. There was a lot that went on right before him being born, but it was all worth it. All the back labor (my back hasn't been the same since), crazy tests, and the induction that was canceled was just one step to getting my little guy here. I remember it being a really easy labor/delivery (before they broke my water and after the epidural), and I am very thankful for that.

I am also thankful that Genevieve loves her little brother so much. She wants to share with him, take care of him, and love him. She doesn't always understand why it's Samuel's toy and not her toy, but she'll get there. She has been wonderful to him, and I don't think I could have asked for anything more.

I am a blessed mom, and I thank God everyday for the children I have. I am blessed to be their mom, and I hope I don't mess them up too bad before I set them free in the world.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy five month birthday, Samuel. I can't believe it's been that long!