Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Kid's New "Tricks"

So, My kids have been doing some new things. Samuel has decided that he can roll over now. We were at the doctor's office, and they were testing his "skills." They checked his leg strength by standing him up and holding on to him. Then they put him on his stomach to see his head strength. The doctor then asked if he had started to roll over. I chuckled and said no. He's only 6 weeks old. As we were talking, what did Samuel do? He rolled over! He's already making a liar out of me :) Here is a video of him rolling over that night. Rolling Over

Yesterday I was using the video function on our new digital camera again. I wanted to get some of Genevieve on video. I did, and got the video below. She has an issue with saying her name, and she seems to always call herself "Debbie." You will notice in the video she is getting better. She was saying, "Debbie-vieve." I hope you enjoy :) Cheese

No comments: