Saturday, February 9, 2008

Time For a Change

So, It was time for a change. With the whole start to the new, non-cluttered me, I wanted to change the 'ol blog. Not that the last one looked cluttered or that I didn't like it, I just thought why not. So, what have I done you ask to start on my task of becoming more organized? Well, not a lot :p

I have started going through my clothes. I have TONS of clothes. I just can't seem to get rid of any. Most of them I remember what I bought them for, I think I will fit into them again, or just can't part with them. It's a very bad cycle. I am going through things as they come out of the laundry, but I'm guessing that isn't the best place to start (seeing how I wore them recently so I still use them). There isn't a lot that I toss from the laundry. My goal for clothing...To just take with me things I can pack in my suitcase. I want to get rid of about 80% to 90% of the things I currently have. For those of you that know me personally, you will know how hard this might be for me.

I honestly think that life will be much easier on me if I can do this. I won't have the extra around, I won't need the space to store the clothes, and most importantly, I won't have to wash them :) I hate laundry! Wouldn't it be nice to not have so many clothes to wash? So, since I'm suppose to be accountable to you guys here, I will make my first goal. I hope to have my clothes gone through and packed up ready to leave the house within the next week. You say this is a really long time, but I am leaving town for 4 or 5 days, so it really isn't that much time. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I tagged you for a meme on my blog. Check it out and play along!