Sunday, February 17, 2008

Internet Sites to Check Out

I don't usually write too many reviews on places I have been on the net and things I have purchased. However, there are two sites that I just have to tell you about. The first site belongs to a friend of mine. She is starting a new work at home business called A Family Affair. She does everything herself (and her husband helps out too). She is such a great young woman, and I have really enjoyed getting to know her over the years. I have seen her work in person, and it is totally adorable.

The next site I am going to tell you about is called Leslie's Boutique. I found this site through a friend online. She was having specials on her Fuzzi Bunz (cloth diapers) to make way for the new style that was coming out. I was instructed to email her about the diapers, and she let me know she had already sold out. She did make me a very good deal on some new diapers. I talked with her through email about my son, his size, and what I liked about certain diapers. She then let me order right there. Her customer service is wonderful. She has all kinds of products (not just diapers), and she did wonderful at getting me my items in a very timely manner. If you are wanting diapers, she is very good about putting package deals together just for you. You just have to email her, and she will let you know what she can do.

There is my advertisement for the day :) I just had to share for those that might want to check them out.

No comments: