Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's on TV?

Today was my first day home alone. We sent Genevieve to stay with my mom and dad for the week. I am suppose to use the time to rest. I feel I need to use the time to clean and do things that aren't easy to do when chasing a toddler around. So today, the resting won.

It was one of those days. It has been icky out and very icy. My OB called this morning, and she said she didn't want me 9 months pregnant on the icy roads. I was very thankful they had called. It was pretty bad all day, and I really didn't like the idea of traveling over an hour (on the road in normal conditions) to get there. It was gray with not a lot of sun out. There were a few really big thunderstorms that came through with a lot of thunder. It made for one of those days that you just want to curl up and do nothing.

After getting up and eating some breakfast, I sat down and turned on the TV. All of a sudden I realized I didn't have a clue what was on. I'm so use to mornings full of Nick Jr and Noggin. Genevieve and I sing songs from Dora, Diego, Backyardagins, etc. So, this morning I was at a loss at what to turn the TV to. I finally settled for a mix of QVC and a channel that plays court shows all day long.

Just in case you are wondering, I did get a few things done today. It isn't anything to sneeze at though. I am hoping tomorrow that I will light a fire under my toosh and get a few extra things done. If you talk to me, ask me what I'm doing. :p See if I am getting anything done.

No comments: