Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let It Snow...or Ice

Talk about drastic changes in weather! This week has been just that. We were up in the 60s all week long. Today, not so much. I think it is maybe 20 something. We went to bed with a thunderstorm (complete with thunder and lightening) and woke up to a storm only with ice pellets.

Days like today are awesome if you have nothing to do. I have taken a hot shower (which I made sure was extra long since I'm childless at the moment), put on some warm pants, and sat on the sofa watching TV and surfing the net. There are some candles burning, and it smells like Christmas in the house. The only thing better would be if there were fresh baked cookies. However, I really just don't feel like it right now.

I guess today is one of those days where being childless is wonderful. I love Genevieve, but boy do I love not having to worry about anything. Days like these are few and far between, so you can bet I'm taking full advantage of it. So, I say...LET IT SNOW!

No comments: