Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gain Clean

Have you seen those commercials where the person washed their clothes in Gain? Then someone is always coming up to them and smelling their shirt. I think their slogan has something to do with Gain Clean. I don't remember at the moment.

I do know that it really does smell that good. I don't use the soap, but I do use the fabric softener. We have to use a special soap for my husband's uniforms, so I just use that soap for everything. There is no need to use 20 different soaps when I hate laundry as it is. Anyway, I started to use liquid fabric softener again about a year ago. At that time I really didn't care what brand or smell I got. However, being pregnant has made me crave smells.

Craving smells is very strange to me. I mean I like things that smell good anyway, but holy cow. I now only like to use certain soaps, cleaners, laundry items, air fresheners, etc. I can tell you that Cascade (the Lemon one) is awesome. I love the Lemon Clorox wipes, Clorox All Purpose Cleaner with bleach, Gain Fabric Softener, Soft Scrub, Lavender Bath Salts, and I could go on and on.

Seeing as I use to buy things on sale and save money, I will be very happy when this passes so I can go back to buying the cheap stuff. I still think that I will use Gain though :p

No comments: