Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just Because...

Our stuff arrived yesterday. It's a big mess. Maybe it was better living life without all our junk. However, I just have to climb on my feather, king sized bed to realize that it's okay. Unpacking with two kids is slow going, but we will make it. We had to do a little shopping (a couple of things were broke in the move, and we got a new bedroom set), and we had our family pictures taken today. Other than that, it's just a lot of boxes and unpacking. If anyone knows how to get that storage smell out of things, let me know :)

Just because I have a ton of stuff going on, I'm not creative enough to do a post right now. My cousin Mandi did a "meme" today or yesterday (not really sure which), so I'm going to share my answers too :) If you want to take it, go for it! Just let me know or send it back so I can see what you had to say. Pretty much you answer these questions in just one word. This should be fun since I'm not good at the whole one word type answers. I'll give it a go though.

Where is your mobile phone? Living room
Your hair color? Blonde
Your mother? Loving
Your father? Selfless
Your favourite thing? Bed
Your dream last night? None
Your dream goal? Mom of the Year
The room you're in? Bedroom
Your hobby (hobbies)? Window Shopping
Your fear? Drowning
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Abroad
Where were you last night? Bed
What you're not? Motivated
One of your wish-list items? Wine
Where you grew up? Kansas
The last thing you did? Bath
What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Big
Your pet? None
Your computer? Charging
Your mood? Normal
Missing someone? Always
Your car? Awesome
Something you're not wearing? Socks
Favorite shop? Target
Your summer? Short
Love someone? Always
Your favourite colour? Pink
When was the last time you laughed? Now
When was the last time you cried? Saturday (last week)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for doing this -- I love reading them!