Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Not Unique Today

I have been very tired the last few days. I know that my kids are somewhat sleeping all night, but I still am not. The bed we have is horrible. My back is killing me, and it keeps me up. I usually get up in the middle of the night and hit up the sofa for a bit. Last night was no exception, so I am going to use a questionnaire my cousin did and call it good. I might have wished when this is over I would have just blogged about something else instead :p Here it goes anyway. Feel free to take it if you wish.

I am: many things in life. I am also very tired.
I think: nap time will be awesome.
I know: how blessed my life is.
I want: to be the best wife, mom, friend, daughter, sister, cousin, etc I can.
I have: a lot to be thankful for.
I wish: I could get some good rest on my good bed.
I hate: Feeling like I could do better on a lot of things.
I miss: being able to pick up the phone in the morning and calling people.
I fear: Dying in a fire or drowning (this IS my biggest fear in life)
I feel: decent considering the lack of sleep and bad bed.
I hear: Stupid AFN commercials, the dishwasher, and Samuel trying to nap.
I smell: Some air freshener I just sprayed
I crave: a real Coke...The carbonation here isn't right. Makes everything taste funny.
I search: for my purpose after my kids are in school. I have no idea what to do with my life.
I wonder: if people really can see God in me or if I am just talking and not walking.
I regret: some of the things I have said to my friends, family, and husband.
I love: how my friends, family, and husband love me anyway.
I ache: because of the loaner bed
I care: even when I shouldn't.
I always: try and live a life pleasing to God.
I am not: able to take the stuff I use to in stride.
I believe: I am the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, cousin, and friend I can be.
I dance: when Genevieve goes to the potty...it isn't pretty :)
I sing: to my kids when they get tired.
I don't always: do everything I can.
I fight: for my family and friends
I write: as much as I can. I really like to, the kids just keep me busy sometimes.
I win: when my husband lets me...unless it is at Mario Party. That I can do on my own.
I lose: my cool when my kids are having a bad day. (I'm sorry babies...it's not your fault)
I never: want to compromise.
I confuse: a lot of people. Sometimes what I say only makes sense to me.
I listen: most of the time.
I can usually be found: around or on my cell.
I am scared: I am a bad mom and my kids will think so too.
I need: more confidence
I am happy about: finally planning both my kids a birthday party

No comments: