Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Is Here!


I have blogged in the past about how much I love Fall. It is my favorite season of them all. I know a lot of people say they don't mind Fall, but the idea of Winter being just around the corner makes them not care for it as much. Not me!

I love the cooler weather, the trees changing, the leaves on the ground. I love it all. I like being able to put on a big pot of soup and let it simmer all day. I won't do that in the Summer due to heat, but in the Fall, it works out great. I love drinking Hot Coco at night and curling up in my blanket. I love it all!

So I am happy that here in Germany that the weather is Fallish and the trees are changing. When I call home and people ask about the weather, they always tell me it is cold here (in the mid 50s). I think it is just right. The skies are dreary, the trees are changing, and I am loving every second of it!

No comments: