Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Last Blog

I just wanted to let you all know that this will be my last blog...until I get moved. We are in the middle of our move now. Dad has come and taken the fridge, freezer, washer and dryer, and a few other things we won't need or can't take to Germany. My husband's parents are here to take away some yard stuff and a sofa. By Monday the movers will be here, and by Tuesday night, our home will be empty of everything except for stuff we are keeping here in the states.

Needless to say, our TV, Internet, and Phone are scheduled to be shut off, and we will be without all of them in the next few days. So I won't be able to blog until I get back to Kansas. So, here's to my last blog from Oklahoma. See you on the flip side! I'm sure I will have a nice long blog about our move. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Missing you already...