Friday, January 6, 2012




So today is a product review. I do this from time to time when I find something I really like or enjoy. Today's topic, my Kindle. My best friend got a new Kindle Fire for Christmas. She was awesome enough to sell me her's at a great price considering it came with the purple cover you see and the skin. Since it was a good deal I was going to buy it even though I don't really read. I knew my hubby could use it (if we found a new cover) to read on overnight duty or while he was away. Needless to say, he won't be getting it at all. I have had it maybe a month now. I have read 8 books and almost through my 9th. It is so much easier to read a book on the Kindle than in book form. I love the special ink that makes it look like a real book page. I have tried to read on my iPad, but because of the backlight, it eventually gets hard to read. I also find that due to how portable it is, I will take it more with me. Depending on what book you want to read, you could be in for a hefty load. I know some of the last books I read were 400 to 700 pages. That can make for a heavy addition. The Kindle is a lot smaller and weighs next to nothing. I won't go on and on why this has been a great addition to my electronic collection, but it is! If you are on the fence about getting one, you should take the plunge. I even have a blog I check to get titles of books that are free on amazon. I have a good amount of books to read after I finish the book I'm on. So run to the nearest store and pick yours up! I don't think you'll be sorry you did. :)

Location:I <3 My Kindle!

No comments: