Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Appointments, Migraines, and Scans..Oh My!

So what does one week off of blogging get me? Only about 4 migraines, a trip to the doctor, and a scheduled CT Scan. Sounds like a wonderful week. It has been full of many events despite my issues.

This week (on one of my better feeling days) we went over to Mannheim and bought a bike cart for our bikes. I really have been wanting to exercise more and get into shape. I guess I have made it to that time in life where I really am serious to make a lifestyle change. I want to get healthy, and I want to stay that way. I have always had issues with weight, and I'm ready to be done having issues. So we bought this bike cart for the bikes to help out. I decided that I would be the one to pull it most of the time because if my husband has the van at work, I can use it to get me and the kids around. This week was my test run.

We put it on the bike on Friday. My husband needed to go down and get his hair cut so I came up with the bright idea to take the bikes. As he got his hair cut we went all around post. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and it seemed to be something I could easily do on my own. It is going to be a good way to get Genevieve back and forth to school.

The rest of the week was spent cleaning up around the house, doing laundry, and trying to keep things as quiet as they could be with a 3 year old and a 17 month old. I guess this week was just pretty darn boring.

No comments: