Saturday, May 23, 2009

All Over The Place Tonight

So the last week has been slow on the blogging front. The most time I spent at the computer this past week was just spent on checking my email and Facebook. I have had the worst headache this week. After about 5 days, I went into the doctor. I was given some meds to take, and they seem to help a little. It isn't as bad as it use to be.

Needless to say, these headaches have put a stop to my working out. I was working out one hour a day about every day or every other day. I had been doing good, and I was starting to feel like I wasn't dying every time I started to work out. Now it has almost been a week, and I am just dreading getting back into it. However, I think I will use this time to start something new. I never thought I would want to run out in public, but I think I might start. We also got a bike cart so I can go for a bike ride with the kids. I will probably do this most days. Genevieve starts school on Tuesday, and I am going to use that or walk her to school most days. That will help get me out and about more again.

While we were out today, I think we finally found a new dining room table and chairs. I had really fallen in love with a set, but I wasn't happy with the quality. The top was very nice, but the legs and base were not made of real wood. It looked like it would damage real easy. With us moving a lot, that isn't a good thing. However, when we were there today we found a really nice oak table and chairs. It was cheaper than the other table, and it looked like it held more people even. There is no telling if we are going to buy it or not, but it was nice to find something that I liked just as much and even more than that first table.

One more thing. I hate to admit when my husband is right, but I must. We don't have AC in our place over here. Before we left for the month, things were fine. We have fans in the rooms, and we could open the windows. Recently we noticed how warm it was getting in our place. Before the family upstairs moved, they sold us their portable AC units for a really good deal. We didn't realize how good of a deal until we noticed how much they were new or even used. I thought we were fine with just the fans, but he insisted that we bring them up. I told him he would have to find someone else (and he did...Thank you Travis) to bring them upstairs. We set them up, and he was right (don't tell him I said that)! The place does feel much better now.

So a pretty boring blog tonight, but there you have it :)

No comments: