Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On Disney Princesses and Judge Judy

You might wonder from my title how these two things have anything in common. No one would even really think of putting the two together. Judge Judy doesn't look like a Disney Princess. She doesn't even look like a princess really. However, in our home the two go hand in hand.

A few weeks ago while my husband was away at school, I took the kids over to Mannheim. I wanted to go to the PX there to get a few things. It seems at times they have a better selection on some of the things I am looking for. They tend to have much more clothing choices, baby items, etc. Also their stores (electronics, house wears, and general items are all in different buildings here) are all together. It's a one stop shot.

Anyway, while we were there, Genevieve went nuts over a Disney Princess purse. I was going to get it for her, but when I looked at the price tag, I couldn't bring myself to paying 12 dollars for a purse. We were walking around though, and I found Princess panties. I picked them up, and she loves them. There is one pair that has a big picture of Belle, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. She loves that pair.

Once she was talking about her princess panties and this is how the conversation went.

G: Momma, I have princess panties. This is Cinderelly, who is this?

M: Belle

G: Oh Tinkerbelle! Who's this?

M: Sleeping Beauty

G: OHHH!! I have Tinkerbelle, Cinderelly, and Judge Judy on my panties!

Judge Judy as recently become Sleeping Judy. She might get it someday :p

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's just too cute! I miss you guys.