Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No more Judy?

So for a really long time every doll, barbie, little girl that Genevieve has had was called Judy. I don't really know what prompted it, but EVERYTHING was Judy. As you might remember from a post before, she even calls Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Judy. Well that trend has come to an end.

The other night I was tucking Genevieve into bed. She had her barbies lined up in bed with her. I asked her what their names were. I was laughing so hard I couldn't take it. I came out of the room and informed my husband that I thought that our daughter had strippers for barbies. The names of the barbies are now Dallas, Boris, and Kiss Kiss. Where she comes up with these things, I'll never know.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love those silly names and never want their creation to end. Gracie had a little bunny she names "Walkie-Talkie," and now has a stuffed unicorn named "Bridiot" (sounds like idiot). She also came up with the name "Kidney" for her new little sister. That won't stick, obviously, but all the other names do. Love that Genevieve does the very same thing!